HOW TO BOOK
Booking can be made in 3 easy steps:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com with your full name, address, email and contact number.
- Angela will then send an invoice via PayPal for payment. Note: Paypal accepts payment from anyone with an e-mail address. Non-paypal members are able to make payment via most major Credit Cards.
- Pay the invoice and your space in the course will be officially confirmed, yay!
Please note that the pricing is in SGD not AUD.
To raise the standards of professional tea service in Singapore’s food and beverage establishments, Australian Tea Masters is partnering with the Employment and Employability Institute (e2i) to educate and train food and beverage professionals in the art of tea blending.
The professional Certified Tea Blending Course will focus on the secrets and mysteries of tea blending, along with the professional techniques required for developing both traditional blends and signature formulas.
A three-day intensive workshop is followed by one project, and is focused heavily on hands-on learning. You will be taught by our professional trainers as well as some very special guests, such as one of Australia’s leading flavour specialists. Students will learn about blending the various types and grades of tea with other teas and ingredients like herbs, dried fruits, flowers, and spices — including Ayurvedic and botanical formulations. Students will also study how the art of tea blending ensures that the life force of the plant is combined in harmony with its ingredients.
During your tea training, you will learn to create professional blends based on traditional formulas and current market demand, achieving results based on the technical criteria acquired during the workshop. You will also learn to determine the freshness of the ingredients you are using in the mixing and blending phase, to ensure a natural and satisfying taste.
Registrants completing the training will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
- BC01 – History of Tea Blending
- BC02 – Traditional Tea Blends
- BC03 – Cultural Tea Blends
- BC04 – Botanicals
- BC05 – Health Benefits of Blended Teas and Tisanes
- BC06 – Tea Blending Ingredients
- BC07 – Scented Teas
- BC08 – Aromatised Teas
- BC09 – Blending Techniques and Equipment
- BC10 – Blending Environment
- BC11 – Blending Ratios
- BC12 – Market Trends
- BC13 – Tea Blending Innovations
- BC14 – Costing and Evaluating Blends
This course is ideally suited to restaurants and tea business owners and managers. This extends also to wine sommeliers, chefs, caterers, cocktail mixologists, industry suppliers, and any others who wish to incorporate tea blending into their daily lives or current profession.
The course is priced at $2,150 AUD. Singaporeans and PR in the food and beverage trade will be entitled to a subsidised rate of $1,790 SGD.
- Although this course is an international course held in Singapore, citizens of all countries, including Australians and Singaporeans, are welcome to attend.
- The Australian Dollar is currently roughly equivalent to the Singapore Dollar.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.