THAIFEX Press Conference
Organizers of the 15th edition of THAIFEX-World of Food Asia – Koelnmesse Pte Ltd, the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), and the Thai Chamber of Commerce (TCC) – announced the trade show’s return from 29 May to 02 June 2018 at an official press conference. New programs targeted to further boost business conversations and transactions are unveiled:
- To devote more time and open up opportunities for business, five days will be dedicated for trade visitors, up from three in 2017
- THAIFEX-World of Food Asia will host an expected 60,000 trade visitors from all over the world
- The show will gather more than 2,500 exhibitors from 40 countries and regions, the largest congregation of international and local exhibitors at THAIFEX-World of Food Asia yet
- An expanded and improved hosted buyer program will also facilitate trade and commerce for over 3,000 buyers, the largest contingent of global buyers at an F&B tradeshow in the region
- Visitors can expect 11 masterfully crafted trade shows across all 11 mega halls – an increase from 9 halls previously – at the IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center
Please find attached the press release: Press Release – THAIFEX-World of Food Asia returns for its 15th edition hosting the largest contingent of global buyers (EN) detailing all the information from the THAIFEX-World of Food Asia 2018 official press conference.